- Craft and black card stock
- Copic compatible white card stock
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades Halloween Night and
- Stampers Anonymous CMS 113 Mini Halloween 2 Set
- Memento standard size Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
- Action Wobble
- Copic Markers
- Body - E30 and E33
- Background - N1, N2 and N3
- I used a black card from a Bazzill Basics A7 card and envelope
pack, but if you don't have that cut 7" x 10" piece of black
card stock. Score and fold to make the card base.
- Cut 5 1/2" x 4" piece of craft card stock.
- Emboss with the potion embossing folder.
- Pat the black ink pad on the dry embossed surface until it
looks stamped. This will leave some extra lines that add to the
character so hold the ink pad in the same direction during the entire
- Mount in the left center of the card front so the left, top
and bottom edges are the same distance from the edge of the card.
There should be excess card on the right hand side that the skeleton
- Stamp a skeleton on white card stock using rich cocoa ink.
- Color skeleton and background using Copic colors above.
- Glue this sheet to a second sheet of heavy card stock. The
idea here is to make a heavy duty piece of 200+ pound card stock the
user can play with without bending or damaging it.
- Once dried, cut out the skeleton as shown in the card image.
- Mount the skeleton to a wobble and then mount it to the card.