- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades Halloween Words and
- Just For Fun Frankenstein stamp
- pale green and black stock
- Copic compatible white paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Brilliance Moonlight White ink pad
- Action Wobble
- Copic Markers
- skin - G21 and G82
- eyes - BG01
- shirt - YR16 and YR18
- jacket - N3, N5 and N7
- Cut 4 1/4" x 11" piece of pale green card stock.
Score and fold to make the card base.
- Cut 4" x 5 1/4" piece of black card stock.
- Emboss with the halloween words embossing folder.
- Pat the moonlight white ink pad on the dry embossed surface
until it looks stamped.
- Mount in the center of the card front.
- Stamp a Frankenstein on white card stock using black ink.
- Color Frankenstein using Copic marker colors above.
- Glue this sheet to a second sheet of heavy card stock. The
idea here is to make a heavy duty piece of 200+ pound card stock the
user can play with without bending or damaging it.
- Once dried, cut out Frankenstein as shown.
- Mount the image to a wobble and then mount it to the card.