- Penny Black Stampstick stamp image of girl (no name or number
- Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations Layered Scalloped Posy HCD
- Copic Markers
- Dress and flowers - R85, R83 and R81 for pink or RV06, RV04,
RV02 for purple
- Hair - Y06, Y04, Y02, E00 and E53
- Wood - E53, E55 and E57
- Flower Stem - YG03 and YG01
- Pottery - E50 and E51
- Skin - E00
- Cheeks - R11
- DCWV 12x12 Summer Stack for patterned paper
- pink Bazzill Basics A7 card, or purple Recollection card stock
- pale olive Bazzill Basic card stock for matting on the pink A7
card, light olive Recollections for purple card
- white Copic compatible card stock
- black card stock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stickles (Cotton Candy for pink, Starry Night for purple )
- Scrappy glue or other fine tip paper glue
- For pink card base: Get out a precut pink Bazzill Basics A7
For purple card base: Cut card stock to 10" x
7" and half fold to make a 5" x 7" card base.
- Cut 4 5/8" x 6 5/8" piece of pale olive card stock
for mat. Attach to center of card base.
- Stamp girl on white Copic compatible card stock using black
ink. Color using colors above. For hair, layer on the 3 yellows as
strands then color over all the hair using E00. Add additional
highlights using light strokes of E53.
- Cut colored image down to a 4" x 3" inch.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" black square mat.
- Die cut scalloped posy semi-circle. Cut off at the straight
- Glue scalloped posy to bottom black square.
- Trim side of the square to make it look they were cut as one
piece. (If you can position the die perfectly square feel free to cut
as one piece. If not use the glue technique.)
- Mount girl on black square.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 5/8" piece of patterned paper. Glue to
top of black square.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" piece of patterned paper. Glue
to bottom of black square. You can use a full sheet of patterned paper
instead but you can't see the part underneath and this technique
allows you to make more cards from one sheet of paper.
- Use a glue with a fine tip to adhere the die cut portion down.
- Mount onto center of card front.
- Cut 3" x 3/4" piece of white card stock. Stamp
"thinking of you" in black on it.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 1" piece of pale olive card stock.
Mount behind the words. Adhere this assembly to card front on top of
the die, being sure that the top 5 flowers on the die cut are not
- Apply Stickles in the 5 remaining flower centers.