- HR917 Wisking Birthday Stamp (Whipper Snapper Designs) sold by
- Tombow Markers
- Canson 90lb Watercolor Paper
- Water brush
- Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Die Set
- Heartfelt Creations Spellbinders Die (no name or number)
- Recollections Black and White Paper Pad
- Pink, gray and black card stock
- Ranger Archival black stamp pad
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of pink card stock. Half
fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" for the base of card.
- Stamp wisking image onto watercolor paper using a waterproof
- Color image using markers and water. Using marker, apply ink
to the darkest areas and then use a brush and water to blend the ink
into lighter areas. The combination of Tombow markers and Canson
papers works well for me.
- After image has dried, cut it down to 2 1/4" x 3
- Die cut black card stock using the romantic rectangle die that
fits the image.
- Die cut 2 corner flourishes using gray cardstock. These are
Heartfelt Creations exclusive Spellbinders dies. They did not have a
name or number.
- Cut 1 3/4" x 5 1/2" strip of gray patterned paper.
- Glue down flourishes in top and bottom left corners.
- Mount patterned paper to card base about 1/4" from the
right hand side.
- Mount wisking image onto romantic rectangle die cut and then
mount this in to center of the card.
- There is a coordinating "Wisking you a happy birthday" stamp
that went with the image that can be used for the words inside.