- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3472 China Fragments Precut stamp set
- Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace Border HCD
- Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress ink pad
- blending tool with foam pad
- narrow ivory ribbon (1/8")
- Spellbinders S4-143 Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large
- DCWV 5" x 7" precut pink card base
- Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Rose Red card stock
- white card stock
- DCWV adhesive fabric paper
- dimensional foam tape
- Memento markers
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Get out DCWV card base or cut from pink card stock.
- Cut 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of rose red card stock.
- Cut 4" x 3" piece of DCWV patterned fabric paper.
Adhere fabric to the top half of the rose red card stock.
- Die cut decorative lace from white card stock.
- Stamp tea cup and handle using brown ink.
- Color flowers and leaves with markers. The area is so small,
almost any marker with a small enough tip will do a good job.
- Using distress tool with foam pad and Antique Linen Distress
ink pad, distress the edges of the tea cup, the handle and the surface
of the lace die cut.
- Cut out the tea cup and handle. There are dies that match
these stamps but they don't do as good of a job as if you cut it out
- Attach rose red card stock to the front of the card.
- Trim both sides of decorative lace die cut so that its 4"
wide with a loop in the middle. To do this place the loop in the
bottom center at 2" to cut off the one side and then trim the
opposite side to 4"
- Thread narrow ivory ribbon through the loops at the top of the
lace cut out and glue to back.
- Glue die cut to the rose red card stock. The ribbon should
just cover the bottom of the fabric.
- Attach tea cup and handle in the center of the lace die cut
using dimensional foam tape. It's easier to do this if you glue the
two die cuts together first.
- Stamp happy birthday on white card stock and die cut using
long classic scalloped rectangle.
- Distress the edges of the die cut with Antique Linen ink.
- Cut a border mat for the words from rose red card stock.
- Mount happy birthday die cut to rose red mat and then attach
in center of fabric using dimension foam tape.