- Inky Antics 11065SC Scarecrow & Friends Stamp Set
- Copic markers
- Jeans - B97, B95 and B93
- Patches - B91
- Hat - G94
- Shirt - Y38, Y35 and Y32
- Beak - YR04
- Frame - E57
- Straw - E33 and E35
- Crows - N5 and N4
- Gloves - W5 and W3
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- white, dark pale yellow and light olive card stock
- Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of light olive card stock.
Score and fold to make the card base.
- Cut 3" x 3 3/4" piece of white card stock. Stamp
scarecrow image on it using marker compatible black ink.
- Color image using Copic marker colors above or with your
preferred coloring method.
- Cut 3 3/4" x 4" piece of yellow card stock. Mount
colored image onto this mat.
- Using the same black ink, stamp crows on olive card stock to
form a background. Use the mounted image as a guide for where you need
to stamp and don't need to stamp.
- Stamp saying from set onto yellow card stock using black ink.
- Mount matted colored image on card as shown on the left side
of the card front.
- Using dimensional foam tape, mount saying in middle of bottom
4 crows at an angle to add character.