- Xyron Personal Cutting System
- Basic Shapes Design Book
- D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Purple Glitter Embossing Powder
- Xyron Creative Station
- silk flowers
- white glittered brad
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of light olive cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of white card stock. Dry emboss using D'vine Swirls embossing folder and the CuttleBug (or your favorite machine).
- Cut purple flower using Xyron Personal Cutting System and Basic Shapes book. This system is discountinued now but you can substitute just about any flower from any other cutting system or large punch instead.
- Run the purple flower through a Xyron Creative Station with permanent adhesive cartridge.
- Remove flower from sticker sheet and apply embossing powder on the sticky side. The sticky tape will hold the bottom side of the powder in place.
- Heat set the embossing powder. This will seal the top side and leave you with a large flower that does not shed a glitter when touched. Don't overheat it as that may dry out the adhesive holding the bottom side.
- Cut a small hole in the center of the flower for the brad.
- Place a white glittered brad through a small light purple silk flower, then through a larger white silk flower, then through the center of the large purple glitter flower you made. Open the back of the brad.
- Mount the dry embossed white cardstock to the front center of the card.
- Mount the heat embossed purple flower assembly to the front center of the card.