- Stampin' Up! Serene Spring stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Soft Swirls background stamp
- Copic Markers: E97, E99, Y13, Y15, Y19, YR68, YG07, YG09, BV11, BV13, B63, R24
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Memento Grape Jelly ink pad
- Copic compatible white cardstock
- dark yellow cardstock
- dark purple cardstock
- light purple cardstock
- Cut 4 1/4" x 11" piece of light purple cardstock for base. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Cut 2 3/4" x 3" piece of white cardstock. Stamp Serene Spring image on cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color image using Copic marker colors above.
- Cut 3" x 3 1/4" piece of dark yellow cardstock. Mount image onto this cardstock.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" piece dark purple cardstock. Mount yellow mat onto this cardstock.
- Stamp quote onto 3 1/2" x 5/8" piece of white cardstock.
- Turn soft swirls stamps over so rubber is facing up. Ink up well with grape jelly ink. Gently and carefully place the folded card base onto the stamp. Hold down the top and brayer the bottom half, then switch sides being careful not to move the paper.
- Mount matted image and quotation in the center of the card.