- Stampin' Up! Serene Spring stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Simple Stripes background stamp
- Copic Markers: E97, E99, Y13, Y15, YR68, YG07, YG09, B21, B23, B63
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
- VersaMark ink pad
- Copic compatible white cardstock
- dark yellow cardstock
- light rust colored cardstock
- pale blue cardstock
- Cut 4 1/4" x 11" piece of pale blue cardstock for base. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Cut 2 3/4" x 3" piece of white cardstock. Stamp Serene Spring image on cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color image using Copic marker colors above.
- Cut 3" x 3 1/4" piece of dark yellow cardstock. Mount image onto this cardstock.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" piece of rust cardstock. Mount yellow mat onto this cardstock.
- Stamp quote onto 3 1/2" x 5/8" piece of white cardstock.
- Turn simple stripes stamp over so rubber is facing up. Ink up well with VersaMark ink. Gently and carefully place the folded card base onto the stamp. Hold down the top and brayer the bottom half, then switch sides being careful not to move the paper.
- Mount matted image and quotation in the center of the card.