- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3306 Posy Patch Garden Delights Stamps Set (Watering Can)
- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3362 Inspire Me Sentiments (With Love)
- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background PreCut Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Memento Rhubard Stalk ink
- Copic markers: R39, Y17, C4, C2, C0, YG23, YG25, N4
- Spellbinders Fancy Tags dies
- Spellbinders Labels Trio dies
- Spellbinders 4" Petite Scalloped Circles Large die
- Spellbinders 3 3/4" Standard Circle Large die
- Crystal Stickles
- Bazzill Basics A7 Cards and Envelopes
- yellow, red and black cardstock
- Get green A7 (5 x 7) prefolded card base and matching envelope out of the Bazzill Basics box.
- Stamp watering can onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Die cut and emboss with 3 3/4" Spellbinders circle die. Color and shade using Copic markers colors listed above in supplies.
- Cut 4" scalloped circle mat from black cardstock.
- Stamp elegant words using Rhubard Stalk ink onto 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" yellow cardstock.
- Cut out 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" red cardstock mat.
- Mount stamped yellow cardstock onto red mat.
- Mount die cut watering can image onto black scalloped circle.
- Mount black scalloped circle onto stamped yellow cardstock.
- Mount red mat in center top of the card, as shown in image.
- Stamp With Love using Rhubard Stalk ink onto yellow cardstock. Die cut using Spellbinders Labels Trio die.
- Die cut black and red tags show in image using Spellbinders Fancy Tags set.
- Mount with love in center of black tag, then mount black tag on top of red tag. It may be helpful to use glue to get the delicate parts to stay down.
- Mount tag assembly in bottom center of card.
- Apply a light circle of Crystal Stickles in the center of the flowers and set aside to dry.