- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3306 Posy Patch Garden Delights Stamps Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Colored pencils, Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits), blending stumps
- Spellbinders 4" Petite Scalloped Circles Large die
- Spellbinders 3 3/4" Standard Circle Large die
- clear glitter glue
- Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder
- white, pink and black cardstock
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" white cardstock for base. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp 2 watering can images onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Die cut and emboss one of the watering can images with a 3 3/4" Spellbinders circle die. Color this image completely using colored pencils. Use Gamsol blending if necessary to smooth out color on can. Not all the flowers need to be perfectly colored - see next step.
- Color just the flowers on the second watering can image and fussy cut out the flowers. These will be mounted on top of the flowers in the first image.
- Cut 4" scalloped circle mat from black cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 5 1/4" pink cardstock. Dry emboss with Bloom Dots embossing folder.
- Mount embossed pink mat in center of card base.
- Mount die cut watering can image onto black scalloped circle.
- Mount black scalloped circle in center of pink mat.
- Mount fussy cut out flowers on top of other flowers in image using dimensional foam. You may need to add extra glue because of the wax layer from the colored pencils.
- Apply a light circle of clear glitter glue in the center of the flowers and set aside to dry.