- Art Gone Wild LG Cube 1976 Carving A Pumpkin Stamp Set
- Copic Markers
- Pumpkin: YR15, YR16, YG63 and Y04
- Spoon: C1
- Mouse: N1, RV10
- Knife: C1, E57
- Seeds: E30
- DCWV Fall Stack
- Mandarin Divine Twine
- Treasured Memories Eyelets and Washers
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- orange and white cardstock
- scoring board or trimmer with scoring blade
- a super sticky tearable tape or redline tape
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of orange card stock. Half
fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" for card base.
- Cut 4" x 5 1/4" piece of background paper from DCWV
Fall Stack. Adhere to card front.
- Cut (4) 2" x 2" white squares. Stamp one of each of
the images on a square using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color images using Copic marker colors above or other medium
of your choice.
- Cut (4) 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" orange squares. Mount a
colored image to each square.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 9 1/2" stripe of heavy white cards
stock (110lb if possible).
- Score at 2 1/4", 3", 3 3/4" and 4 1/2"
inches. Fold each fold back and forth a few times to break the fold so
it will flip easily.
- Mount the last image to the 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" square
you created by scoring. Mount each remaining image in reverse order on
the next stripe above it, being careful to only fasten the top of the
image to the next white section on the stripe.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 1" orange piece of paper. If the
orange is lightweight card stock you may want to cut two and adhere
them together with lots of tape to give it extra stiffness. Mount this
stripe to the back of the white card stock at the bottom of the stripe
so the bottom image is on the front and the stripe is on the back. Be
careful to center this well.
- Attach an eyelet and washer, if you have one, at the opposite
undecorated end. Make sure you attach it on the correct side so it's
visible when folded over.
- Thread twine through the eyelet and secure with a loop.
- Fold this assembly so you can see the front and it looks like
it does on the front of the card. Lay it face down on the table.
Attach a really sticky tape or glue on the exposed back edges of the
orange stripe. Don't go all the way up to the white - leave a
1/4" so the person can pull a little crooked. Attach this to the
front of the card.
- When you pull on the bottom tab the images will flip and get
pulled behind the other ones like magic. Gently push back in to reset
the card. Using heavy cardstock helps makes the push back in easier.