Alternate version with matching candles:
Alternate version in red:
- Paper Adventures Birthday Candles Paper
- Tan cardstock for base
- Coordinating cardstock for mats
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of tan cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 3 candle images from the sheet. Images should be 1" x 2 7/8". Sheet is just a continous pattern of an assortment of candle images. You can choose different colors, or the same colors like in the alternate image.
- Cut three 1 1/4" x 3 1/8" coordinating mats. You have flexiblity here based on the images you choose. If you use a variety of images you can go with a dark brown to match them to the tan and make them stand out. If you use a repeated image like the alternate design, then use a color from that image for the mats.
- Mount candles onto mats.
- Using dimensional foam, mount center candle in the center of the card. By doing this one first you will only have to center instead of having to find the thirds.
- Mount the two side candles in the center of the remaining space using dimensional foam.