- Inkadinkado 97494 Garden Flowers clear stamp set for Thinking
- Inkadinkado 97549 Patterned Bugs clear stamp set for butterfly
- Inkadinkado 97495 Flourishes clear stamp set for flourish
- Colorbox Charcoal chalk ink
- Martha Stewart Onyx Glitter
- Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
- Martha Stewart glitering glue (brushable)
- Art Glitter Dries Clear glue with metal tip
- SpellBinders Classic Ovals Small
- SpellBinders Classic Ovals Large
- light pink, black and light purple cardstock
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of black cardstock. Half
fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of pink cardstock. Stamp with
flourish using the black ink. (Chalk ink was the only ink I had that
would work with these clear stamps - Memento just beaded up on the
- Using Dries Clear glue, trace the flourish with glue and then
sprinkle with black glitter. You may need to do this in stages. Set
aside to dry overnight.
- Stamp butterfly image on light purple cardstock. Brush a thin
layer of glue over the image and then cover with crystal fine glitter.
Set aside to dry overnight.
- Cut out dried butterfly.
- Stamp "Thinking of you" on white cardstock. Die cut
using Spellbinder oval.
- Die cut black mat for oval using the next size up from the
other oval set.
- Mount white oval onto black oval mat.
- Adhere dried pink mat with flourish to the card front.
- Mount sentiment in lower right using dimensional foam.
- Mount dried butterfly in top right using glue or tape on the
body and dimensional foam under the wing,