- Inky Antics 10999SC Thanksgiving Mervin
- Inky Antics 11000MC Thanksgiving Millie
- Bazzill Basics Brown A7 Card and Envelope
- Bazzill Earth Tones green cardstock
- white cardstock
- Fiskars leaf border bunch
- DCWV Fall Stack
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Colored Pencils
- Gamsol and blending stumps
- Start with a Bazzill A7 folded brown card or cut brown card
stock down to 10" by 7" and half fold to a 5" x
- Border punch the long edge of an 11" piece of light olive
cardstock. Cut down to two 3/4" x 4 3/4" strips.
- Cut leaf paper down to 6" x 4 3/4".
- Mount die cut edges to the back of the leaf paper and then
mount the leaf paper to the front of the card.
- Stamp Mervin and Millie onto 3 7/8" x 2 3/4" piece
of white cardstock.
- Stamp turkey in Mervin's hands and pie in Millie's hands.
- Stamp Mervin's and Millie's hands onto another piece of white
cardstock and then again stamp the turkey and pie in their hands. This
will be the first bumped up layer.
- Stamp the turkey and pie a third time on white cardstock. This
is for a drumstick and the pie crust for the third bumped up layer.
- Color all these stamped images. Colored pencils, Gamsol
(odorless mineral spirits) and blending stumps were used.
- Cut 4 1/8" x 3" mat from coordinating paper in the
- Mount the main colored image onto the mat.
- Cut out the colored hands and item from the second set of
stamped images and mount them over corresponding hands and item on the
main image using dimensional foam.
- Cut out the drum stick and pie crust from the third set of
images and mount them over the corresponding item on seconds layer
using dimensional foam.
- Stamp words on 1 5/8" x 3/4" piece of white
cardstock. Mount onto a 1 7/8" x 1" piece of the patterned
- Mount the finished main image and words to the front of the