- Stampin' Up! Sincere Salutation stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Two-Step Stampin' Petal Prints
- Stampin' Up! Craft White
- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (Stampin' Up! or EK-Success or Inkadinkado)
- 2" circle punch
- colored pencils
- heat gun
- blue ink
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp sentiment in bottom right of card using blue ink. This card was done with thanks but most of the images in the stamp set would work equally well.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 3" piece of blue cardstock. Mount on card front about 3/4" from the top.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" piece of dark yellow cardstock. Mount on card front in center of blue mat.
- Stamp scribbled portion of flower in craft white on blue cardstock. Heat set.
- Color over white ink with colored pencils.
- Stamp corresponding two step image outline in white over the colored one. Heat set. Clean stamp between images to ensure your white ink does not get contaminated.
Tip: Use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to position the second image perfectly instead of guessing.
- Punch out finished flower using 2" circle punch.
- Mount circle in center of yellow mat.