- Stampin' Up! Elegant Greetings stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Two-Step Stampin' Petal Prints
- Stampin' Up! Craft White
- Stampin' Up! Basic Black Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils
- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (Stampin' Up! or EK-Success or Inkadinkado)
- heat gun
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of red cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Stamp thank you sentiment in bottom right corner of red card front.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of black cardstock.
- Stamp scribbled portion of flower in center of black cardstock using craft white ink. Heat set.
- Color over white ink with watercolor pencils.
- Stamp corresponding two step image outline in white over the colored one. Heat set. Clean stamp between images to ensure your white ink does not get contaminated.
Tip: Use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to position the second image perfectly instead of guessing.
- Mount black cardstock to red card base.