Alternate sticker choices
- corner rounder
- Nicole St Patrick's Day Stickers
- green cardstock
- orange cardstock
- yellow cardstock
- small shamrock stamp
- light green ink
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of green cardstock for base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of yellow cardstock. Round corners. Stamp top and bottom portions with many small shamrock images in light green ink. (Unfortunately, the scanner did not pick up this detail in the image.) Mount yellow mat to center of card front.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" piece of green cardstock. Mount in center of yellow mat.
- Cut 5" x 2" piece of orange cardstock. Round corners and mount in center of green mat.
- Attach stickers to the orange mat, evenly spacing and centering them. To do this place the first one in the center. The remaining ones go in the center of the remaining space on either side of the first one. You can use any combination of coordinating images you like. They can match or not match. I simply made sure at least one of them said St Patrick's Day on it so I did not need a sentiments on the card.