- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3365 Decorative Vintage Cross PreCut Set
- Versamark ink pad
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Gold
- white cardstock
- dimensional foam tape
If don't think all your crosses will come out well, you can simply make three full cross images and take the best one for each step.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" white cardstock for base. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Ink about 1/3" of each edge of the top of the card base with Versamark ink pad. Place the edge of the ink pad directly on the edge of the paper to do this. Cover inked area with super fine gold. Tap off excess and heat set. You may need to do a side or two at a time, then heat set so the powder doesn't get stuck onto the pad and then do the remaining sides.
- Cut three 4" x 5 1/4" pieces of white cardstock.
- Stamp cross image on first one using Versamark ink and emboss entire image. Heat set. Adhere this to card base.
- Stamp cross image on second sheet using Versamark ink and emboss the cross with gold embossing powder. Heat set. Cut out the cross. Adhere this to the card over the cross using dimensional foam to create a second layer on the card.
- Stamp cross image on third sheet using Versamark ink and emboss the flower in the center with gold embossing powder. Heat set. Cut out the flower. Mount this on top of the cross cut out using dimensional foam to create a third layer on the card.