Alternate version with tan base:
- Paper Adventures Birthday Candles Paper
- Red cardstock for base
- Coordinating cardstock for mats
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of dark red cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 3 identical yellow candle images on a red/pink background from the sheet. Images should be 1" x 2 7/8". (Sheet is just a continous pattern of an assortment of candle images.)
- Cut three 1 1/4" x 3 1/8" yellow mats.
- Mount candles onto mats.
- Using dimensional foam, mount center candle in the center of the card. By doing this one first you will only have to center instead of having to find the thirds.
- Mount the two side candles in the center of the remaining space using dimensional foam.