Click image to view other versions:
- Stampin' Up! Happy Healing stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Crystal Clear embossing powder
- Stampin' Up! markers - Lavender Lace, Real Red, Garden Green and Creamy Caramel
- Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects
- Dark and light purple cardstock
- Versamark ink pad (for embosssing)
- Stampin' Up! Basic Black ink pad
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of dark purple cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of light purple cardstock. Using the XO stamp and Versamark ink, stamp images across the page. Cover with Crystal Clear embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat set. Attach in center of card front.
- Cut 1 3/4" x 2" piece of white cardstock. Stamp in black with "Get Well Soon!". Color hearts with red marker.
- Cut 2" x 2 1/4" piece of light purple for mat then cut 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" piece of dark purple for second mat. Mount sentiment on light purple and then mount that assembly onto dark purple mat.
- Cut 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" piece of white cardstock. Stamp pill bottle image using black ink. Color with markers. Mount on light purple mat cut to 2" x 2 1/2" and then mount that onto dark purple mat cut to 2 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Attach dimensional foam to both card pieces and mount in corners on front of card as show in image.
- Color hearts on both images with Crystal Effects and set aside to dry.