- Large and medium daisy stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- word stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- Copic Markers
- flower center - Y19
- flower petals - V15 and V17
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Memento Grape Jelly ink pad
- EK Success Daisy Punch (large and medium)
- Cuttlebug Spots & Dots embossing folder
- yellow cardstock
- Copic compatible white cardstock
- purple cardstock
- 1/4" and 1/8" dimensional foam tape
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of purple cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Stamp 5 large daisy images using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp 6 medium daisy images using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color all 11 daisy images using Copic marker colors above.
- Punch out all 11 daisy images using EK Success daisy punches.
- Cut yellow cardstock to 5 1/4" x 4".
- Emboss yellow cardstock using Spots and Dots embossing folder and your favorite machine.
- Cut 1 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece of white cardstock. Stamp words on this cardstock using Grape Jelly ink.
- Cut 2" x 2 3/4" piece of purple cardstock.
- Adhere white cardstock to yellow mat.
- Mount the 11 daisy images on the left of the card in a bouquet. Start by adhering some of the daisies to the card base, then add a layer using 1/8" dimesional foam and finally add a layer using 1/4" dimensional foam. If you only have 1/8" foam you can stick two pieces together to make a piece twice as wide, or 1/4". When mounting images at the top layer some petals may need the smaller foam dimension and some may just need adhesive. Be sure to leave an area on the right for the words.
- Mount words using 1/4" foam in the center of the remaining space on the right hand side of the card.