Click image to view other versions:
- Stampin' Up! Happy Healing stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Crystal Clear embossing powder
- Stampin' Up! markers - Pink Passion, Real Red, Garden Green and Creamy Caramel
- Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects
- Dark and light pink cardstock
- Versamark ink pad (for embosssing)
- Stampin' Up! Basic Black ink pad
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of dark pink cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of light pink cardstock. Using the XO stamp and Versamark ink, stamp images across the page. Cover with Crystal Clear embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat set. Attach in center of card front.
- Cut 1 3/4" x 2" piece of white cardstock. Stamp in black with "Get Well Soon!". Color hearts with red marker.
- Cut 2" x 2 1/4" piece of light pink for mat then cut 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" piece of dark pink for second mat. Mount sentiment on light pink and then mount that assembly onto dark pink mat.
- Cut 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" piece of white cardstock. Stamp pill bottle image using black ink. Color with markers. Mount on light pink mat cut to 2" x 2 1/2" and then mount that onto dark pink mat cut to 2 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Attach dimensional foam to both card pieces and mount in corners on front of card as show in image.
- Color hearts on both images with Crystal Effects and set aside to dry.