- stamps from Purple Daisy Designs that fit Retro Punch
- word stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- Stampin' Up! Pink Passion ink pad
- large EK Success Retro Flower Punch
- Crystal Stickles
- Recollections cardstock
- a soft and squishy dimensional foam tape with a strong hold
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp 6 large retro flower daisy images using pink passion ink. Punch out images using large retro flower punch. To punch out images, turn the punch over and put the paper in so you can see the images in the back of the punch. Line up the image with cutting die in the punch and squeeze.
- Cover flowers with a very light coat of Crystal Stickles. It may be helpful to do this on a non stick craft sheet if you have one. Let dry. If you are in a hurry you can speed up the process with a heat gun.
- Cut dark pink cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4". Adhere to front of card.
- Cut white cardstock to 1 3/4" x 3". Stamp sentiment on this. Punch all 4 corners with Venetian Corner Adorner punch.
- Cut pink cardstock to 2" x 3 1/4". Punch all 4 corners with Venetian Corner Adorner.
- Mount sentiment cardstock onto pink mat.
- When flowers have dried, place a small piece of soft dimensional foam under each petal.
- Mount flowers to card front by removing backing from foam and placing a small dot of glue on the back of the flower center, then place in position around the left and right edges of the card. You will need to hold the center down for a second while the glue takes hold. This is easier to do if you don't press the petals down until the center is dry.
- Mount the matted sentiment in the center of the card with a single strip of dimensional foam in the center. The edges will simply rest over the flowers petals and the middle will be stuck down in the empty space between the flowers. Because of this, you need a strong adhesive on the foam and need to use a generous strip of foam on the back.