- flower pattern stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- word stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- Stampin' Up! Pink Passion ink pad
- large EK Success Retro Flower Punch (stamp is designed specifically to fit this punch)
- 2" circle punch
- Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch
- Crystal Stickles
- Recollections cardstock
- a soft and squishy dimensional foam tape with a strong hold
- Scrappy Glue
This card is designed to fit in a standard business size envelope.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 7 3/4" piece of white cardstock. Half fold to 8 1/2" x 3 7/8".
- Stamp 3 large retro flower daisy images on a light pink cardstock using pink passion ink. Punch out images using large retro flower punch. To punch out images, turn the punch over and put the paper in so you can see the images in the back of the punch. Line up the image with cutting die in the punch and squeeze.
- Punch out (3) 2" white circle mats.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 2 1/8" dark pink cardstock mat.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" light pink cardstock mat. Punch long edges with scallop dot edge punch. Punch will remove about 1/4" of waste material on each side, reducing the finished mat size to be only 3" tall.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom right of card base at the 2/3 line of the page. Use the finished light pink mat as a reference for how much space you have to position it.
- Mount light pink on card base above sentiment in remaining space.
- Mount darker pink mat in center of light pink mat.
- Mount circles evenly at 1/3 intervals. The easy way to do this is to mount the first one in the center. The other two go in the center of the remaining space.
- When flowers have dried, place a small piece of soft dimensional foam under each petal.
- Mount each flower to a circle mat by removing backing from foam and placing a small dot of liquid glue on the back of the flower center. You will need to hold the center down for a second while the glue takes hold. This is easier to do if you don't press the petals down until the center is dry. Glue tends to work better because the pressure from the dimensional foam may pull up a weak tape.
- Cover flower centers with a very light coat of Crystal Stickles. Follow the lines on the flowers with a light coat of Stickles as well. Set card aside to dry.