- Purple Daisy Designs Bike Stamp
- Adirondack Metallic Acrylic Paint Dabber Gold
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder Gold
- Versamark ink pad
- Cuttlebug D'vine embossing folder
- white, pink and brown cardstock
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" white cardstock for base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 3 3/4" x 3 1/2" white cardstock.
- On a nonstick craft sheet or scrap paper, use the gold dabber to paint the edges of the card base and white mat gold. You only need to paint edge part that will be showing.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of brown cardstock. Dry emboss using Cuttlebug and the D'vine embossing folder.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 3" piece of pink cardstock. Stamp bike image on cardstock using Versamark ink. Sprinkle super fine detail gold embossing powder over image while wet. Tap off excess and heat set.
- Wait for white pieces to dry. If they have not dried naturally yet, you can use the heat gun to speed them up.
- Mount the pink bike image onto the white mat. Mount this onto the brown embossed cardstock, then mount this onto the card front. Your adhesive may not stick well to the paint, if not place a little extra where you have a cardstock to cardstock bond.