- Purple Daisy Designs Stamps
- Copic Markers: N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, W2
- Bazzill Basics A7 Cards and Envelopes
- K&Company ancestry.com Designer Paper
- white, dark blue, olive, gray and tan cardstock
- Spellbinders Edgebilities Classic Bracket
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Memento Danube Blue ink
- Remove cream cardbase from Bazzill Basics A7 Cards and
Envelopes, or cut 7" x 10" piece of cream cardstock and then
- Stamp image on white cardstock. Color using Copic marker
- Cut out image and mount on 5 1/4" x 2" dark blue
- Die cut the edge of a piece of gray cardstock. Cut down to 5
1/4" x 1/2" and adhere to bottom of dark blue mat.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 1/2" piece of gray cardstock. Adhere to
top of blue mat.
- Cut 5 3/4" x 2 7/8" piece of olive cardstock. Mount
mountain assembly in center of olive mat.
- Cut 2" x 5" strip of patterned paper. Mount onto 2
1/2" x 5" strip of tan cardstock. Mount this onto card front
about 3/8" from the left edge.
- Mount mountain assembly on card front. Assembly is mounted
3/8" from the right edge and top of the card.
- Stamp first part of the words on 2 1/4" x 2 1/8"
white cardstock. Mount on 2 1/2" x 2 3/8" dark blue
cardstock. Adhere in bottom right of card front using dimensional foam
- Use second part of the words inside the card.