- Stampin' Up! Sincere Salutations stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Craft White pad.
- Inkadinkado 99121 Mindscapes clear stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Marvelous Magenta ink pad
- light green ribbon
- Uniball Signo white gel pen
- DCWV Latte Premium Stack
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock for base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 5 1/4" x 1 5/8" piece of brown cardstock from Latte stack.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 2 3/8" piece of patterned cardstock from Latte stack.
- Mount cardstock to front of card, leaving 1/8" border all around.
- Mount light green ribbon over cardstock seam.
- Stamp butterfly on white cardstock using magenta ink. Fussy cut out butterfly.
- Mount butterfly in top left at an angle using dimensional foam on wings. Adhere body directly to card.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom right using craft white ink. (Heat set or just let air dry.)
- Trace the reverse path of the butterflies flight into the brown and off the card using white gel pen.