- loon stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- word stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- Copic Markers
- water - B91 airbrushed
- post top - E42
- grass - G03, G17, G24, YG06 and YG25
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Memento Danube Blue ink pad
- Copic compatible white cardstock
- blue cardstock
- green cardstock
- 1/4" corner rounder
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of green cardstock. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Stamp loon image on Copic compatible white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color using Copic marker colors above. Water is airbrushed using Copic Marker System. Use colorless blender to remove blue from loon image or mask over loon by stamping an extra one and cutting it out. The grass is random colors of green.
- Cut loon image down to 4 1/4" x 3 1/2".
- Cut 4 1/2" x 3 3/4" blue mat. Mount loon image on mat.
- Stamp saying on 3/4" x 3 1/4" white cardstock using blue ink. Round top corners.
- Mount words sideways on the right hand side of card centered vertically about 1/4" from the right edge.
- Mount matted loon image so right side is over the left edge of the word cardstock and left side is about 1/4" from the left edge of the card.