- Stampin' Up! Happy Healing stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Cheery Chat stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Crystal Clear embossing powder
- Stampin' Up! markers - Lavender Lace, Garden Green and Creamy Caramel, Pink Passion
- Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects
- Bazzill Basics Paper A7 Cards and Envelopes
- White, pink, and violet cardstock
- Versamark ink pad (for embosssing)
- Stampin' Up! Basic Black
- The card base is a prefolded 5" x 7" Bazzill A7 Card. If you don't have a box of these prefolded cards with matching envelopes, cut a sheet of white paper down to 10" x 7" and half fold it to make the card base.
- Cut 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of pink cardstock. Using the XO stamp and Versamark ink, stamp images across the page. Cover with Crystal Clear embossing powder before VersaMark dries. You will probably need to do this in sections. Tap off excess and heat set. Attach in center of card front.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 2" piece of white cardstock. Stamp in black with "Get Well Soon!" from Cheery Chat stamp set. Color hearts with Pink Passion marker.
- Cut 2 1/2" x 2 1/4" piece of pink for first mat then cut 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece of violet for second mat. Mount sentiment on pink mat and then mount that assembly onto violet mat.
- Cut 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" piece of white cardstock. Stamp pill bottle image from Happy Healing stamp set using black ink. Color with markers. Mount on pink mat cut to 2" x 2 1/2" and then mount that onto violet mat cut to 2 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Attach dimensional foam to both matted images and mount on front of card as show in image.
- Cover area over hearts with Crystal Effects. Set aside to dry.