Card front with the cupcake opened.
- Inky Antics 11026MC Cupcake Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Set
- Copic Markers: R17, G07, B91, B93 and B95
- Inky Antics Pink Honeycomb Paper Pad
- Inky Antics Brown Honeycomb Paper Pad
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Versamark ink.
- white and red cardstock
- business card magnets
- Cut red cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" for card base.
- Cut 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock for mat. Stamp words and cherries on it, leaving room for the bird and cupcake to be added. Color the cherries on the mat. Adhere the mat to the card front.
- Stamp bird twice on scrap white paper. Color the cherry on one image and cut out just the cherry. Fully color the other image and cut it out.
- Stamp cupcake base on brown honeycomb paper and cut it out.
- Stamp cupcake top on pink honeycomb paper and cut it out.
- Score 1/8" channel in the center of a piece of scrap white paper that is large enough to hold the entire opened cupcake.
- Glue the honeycomb cupcake base and top onto one side of the folds on the scored scrap paper. Fold paper over and attach other side. Fussy cut this out so you have the cupcake mounted to paper.
- Attach the left side of the cupcake assembly to the card front with a strong adhesive. I used 1/8" dimensional foam so it would be same height as the other side. Be sure to leave room for the bird and cherry on top.
- Cut business card magnets into strips. These are just 1/32" thick magnets that have been precut in the shape of a business card and have a strong adhesive on one side. Play with strips (rotate them) and find pairs that stick to one another with both adhesive strips on the outside. Take pairs and attach them to the edges of the open side of the cupcake.
- Remove the other side of the adhesive and carefully open the cupcake and kiss the other sticky side of the magnets to the card base well enough that you can close the cupcake and press the magnets down fully.
- You now have a honeypop cupcake on the front of the card that you can fold over to mail and the recipient can open, display and then fold back down to keep the card forever.
- Attach bird on top of cupcake using a 1/4" dimensional foam. Bird can be rotated to fit in the space. I simply tried to get the cherry in the center of the cupcake.
- Attach cut out cherry on top of this image with 1/4" dimensional foam.