- Inky Antics 11048MC Pretty Posey HoneyPOP clear stamps
- Inky Antics Pink Honeycomb Paper Pad
- Copic Markers
- Cheeks: R11
- Dress/Hair Flower: RV21
- Accessories: B16
- Hair: E55
- Skin: E00
- Blender to lighten side of dress
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (for Copic compatibility)
- Memento Danube Blue ink pad
- Memento Rose Bud
- Versamark ink pad
- white, pink and light teal cardstock
- Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Ovals
- Spellbinders Grand Ovals
- flower embossing folder (comes with 2011 edition of Cuttlebug)
- green and pink colored pencil, blending stump and odorless mineral spirits (Gamsol)
Outside Front Directions
- Cut 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of pink cardstock. Die cut with smallest grand scalloped oval die.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp girl in center top of white cardstock.
- Die cut so girl is in the top portion of the smallest grand oval die.
- Stamp words under girl centered in remaining space.
- Color using colors above.
- Cut 4" x 5 1/4" piece of light teal cardstock. Dry emboss with flower embossing folder.
- Do the stamping and coloring for the inside of the card.
- Mount teal mat to center front of card.
- Mount girl to pink scalloped oval.
- Mount scalloped oval to card front using dimensional foam.
- Finish inside of card.
Inside of the card.
The inside follows the package suggestion other than the colors.
- Cut 110lb white cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Score this assembly at 5 3/8 " and 5 5/8 " to make room for the honeycomb paper. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" for card base.
- Stamp flower in inside center using rose bud ink.
- Stamp girl with stem using black next to the flower. If using Copic marker to color, position so the back of her body will be covered by the teal mat.
- Stamp words to the center right of the flower using Danube Blue ink.
- Color girls body using Copic colors above. For the stem and honey pop flower use colored pencil and Gamsol so it would not bleed through.
- I would recommend finishing the front before continuing and mounting the honey pop flower center.
- Stamp flower center image on pink honeycomb paper pad using Versamark ink, aligning arrows.
- Cut out.
- Glue each side to the inside of the card so it opens in the center of the flower.