- Inky Antics 11029MC Carrot Bunny HoneyPOP clear stamps
- Inky Antics 11030MC Easter Chick HoneyPOP clear stamps
- Inky Antics HCP-GRN Green Honeycomb Paper Pad
- Inky Antics HCP-ORA Orange Honeycomb Paper Pad
- Copic Markers
- Egg: RV34, RV32, YG05, YG03, Y06, Y04, y02, BV01 and BV02
- Grass: G05 and G03
- Bunny: R21
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (for Copic compatibility)
- Versamark ink pad
- white, green and yellow cardstock
Outside Front Directions
- Cut 65lb yellow cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Cut 65lb white cardstock to 5 1/4" x 8 1/4". Two sheets of heavy 110lb cardstock may not fold as well in the next step. Mount white on the yellow base using a generous amount of flexible adhesive (tape) so it will fold with the yellow. If you don't stick down all the edges and the center well, they may buckle in the next step. White cardstock should be centered so there is a 1/4" border all around on the inside of the card.
- Score this assembly at 5 3/8 " and 5 5/8 " to make room for the honeycomb paper. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" for card base.
- Cut 2 1/2" x 4 3/8" white cardstock.
- Stamp "Hoppy Easter" at bottom or white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Stamp bunny (from Carrot Bunny set) at top of white cardstock.
- Stamp egg (from Easter Chick set) under bunny's hand.
- Color using Copic markers.
- Cut 2 3/4" x 4 5/8" green mat.
- Mount white cardtock onto center of green mat.
- Mount green mat in center of yellow card front.
Inside of the card.
The outside of this card is an original combination of two HoneyPOP sets. The inside follows the design on the packaging.
- Stamp carrot cut out pattern on the orange honeycomb paper using Versamark ink, aligning direction arrow with glue lines in paper. If making more than one you can rotate the carrot to minimize waste.
- Stamp carrot top cut out pattern on green honeycomb paper using Versamark ink, aligning direction arrow on stamp with glue lines.
- Cut out carrot and top.
- Lay straight edge of carrot at the 5 3/8" score mark inside the card and mark the edge of the carrot with a pencil so you can stamp the bunny standing next to the carrot. Remove carrot and using the pencil line as a guide, stamp the standing up bunny next to the carrot. Erase the pencil and color the bunny with Copic marker.
- Stamp "From Someone Who Carrots For You" on the right hand side.
- Glue one side of honeycomb carrot and top into card at the score line for that side. Let dry if necessary before opening.
- Place glue on other side of the honeycomb cut outs and fold card over to attach the other side. Let dry if necessary before opening.