- Hero Arts CG259 Happy Definition stamp
- Hero Arts CG275 Birthday (4)
- Purple Daisy Designs cupcake stamp
- coordinating EK Success cupcake punch
- Copic Markers: R14, R46, E31, E34 and Y35
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Memento Rose Bud ink pad
- Copic compatible white cardstock
- light brown cardstock
- light pink cardstock
- dark yellow cardstock
- dark pink cardstock
- glitter glue
- Cut 4 1/4" x 11" piece of light brown cardstock for base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 4 3/8" x 1" piece of white cardstock. Stamp birthday image on cardstock using Rose Bud ink.
- Cut 4 3/8" x 1 1/4" piece of dark pink cardstock. Mount stamped birthday image onto this cardstock.
- Stamp cupcake on scrap white cardstock. Color with marker colors above. When coloring go outside the lines so there are not any white areas after it's punched out. Punch out. Turn punch over and place cardstock in punch so you can see it to align the image with cutting area.
- Stamp happy definition onto dark yellow cardstock. Cut down to 4 3/8" x 4". Stamping first allows you trim it down and make the final mat straight. Mount happy birthday assembly and cupcake onto top. Trim the left and right edges if necessary.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of light pink cardstock. Mount yellow cardstock assembly onto this light pink cardstock. Trim the top and bottom if necessary for a perfect fit.
- Mount light pink cardstock assembly onto card front.
- Decorate icing on cupcake with a light coat of clear glitter glue. Set aside to dry.