- Hero Arts CG259 Happy Definition stamp
- Hero Arts CG275 Birthday (4)
- Purple Daisy Designs cupcake stamp
- coordinating EK Success cupcake punch
- Copic Markers: R43, R32, E34, E31 and Y35
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- Memento Rubard Stalk ink pad
- Copic compatible white cardstock
- pale blue cardstock
- brown cardstock
- gray cardstock
- red cardstock
- Cut 4 1/4" x 11" piece of pale blue cardstock for base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 4 3/8" x 1" piece of white cardstock. Stamp birthday image on cardstock using Memento Rhubard Stalk ink.
- Cut 4 3/8" x 1 1/4" piece of red cardstock. Mount stamped birthday image onto this cardstock.
- Stamp cupcake on scrap white cardstock. Color with marker colors above. When coloring go outside the lines so there are not any white areas after it's punched out. Punch out. Turn punch over and place cardstock in punch so you can see it to align the image with cutting area.
- Stamp happy definition onto gray cardstock using rich cocoa ink. Cut down to 4 3/8" x 4". Stamping first allows you trim it down and make the final mat straight. Mount red happy birthday assembly and cupcake onto top. Trim the left and right edges if necessary.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" piece of brown cardstock. Mount gray cardstock assembly onto this brown cardstock. Trim the top and bottom if necessary for a perfect fit.
- Mount brown cardstock assembly onto card front.