- all stamps from Purple Daisy Designs
- white cardstock
- green cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Memento Cottage Ivy
- Copic Markers
- frog - G07 and G05
- leaf - YG17 and YG13
- flower center - Y08 and R14
- water - B16, B14 and B12
- flower petals - YR07, YR04 and YR02
- 3D Crystal Lacquer
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of green cardstock. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp lily pad on 4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp large and medium sized frogs on scrap white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color lily pad and frogs using Copic markers listed above.
- Mount on front of card.
- Cut out frogs. For the legs you don't need to fussy cut them and don't want to so they will be more sturdy when you mount them with dimensional tape. Just cut the general outline and then color the white areas to match the leaf.
- Attach frogs to lily using dimensional foam.
- Stamp "Oops, I frog ot..." on 2 1/2" x 1" white cardstock. Mount on 2 3/4" x 1 1/4" green cardstock.
- Mount green in remaining top center of card using dimensional foam tape.
- Apply Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer over eyes to give them a wet look and let dry.