Click the image to view the original version:
or a different alternate version:
- Stampin' Up! Crosshatch Stamp
- Stampin' Up! Happy Healing Stamp Set
- Copic Markers
- N5 for shadows
- YR18, YR16 and YR04 for feet and nose
- B000 and B0000 for ice/water
- E57 for medicine bottle
- G12 and G21 for ice pack
- blanket colors not recorded
- C1 and C3 for cap on ice pack
- R24 thermometer
- 100 stamped parts of penguin body
- light green Recollections cardstock
- tan Recollections cardstock
- violet Recollections cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Sakura Glaze Pen
- Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" light green card base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Using Memento black ink, or another Copic safe ink, stamp penguin on 2 3/8" x 2 1/4" white cardstock.
- Stamp "Don't Feel So Hot?" on a 1 1/2" x 3/4" white cardstock. You may find it easier to stamp on scrap paper and then trim to size.
- Color image using Copic colors explained above.
- Cut 1/8" mats in violet and then 1/8" mats in tan for the violet mats. Violet mats should be 2 5/8" x 2 1/2" and 1 3/4" x 1". Tan mats should be 2 7/8" x 2 3/4" and 2" x 1 1/4".
- Mount stamped cardstock to coordinating violet mat.
- Mount violet mats to coordinating tan mats.
- Stamp face of card front with crosshatch stamp. You may find it easier to ink the stamp face up and then place the cardstock on top of the stamp and press down carefully and thoroughly because of the stamp size.
- Mount stamped and matted image to card front in bottom right.
- Mount sentiment at an angle using dimensional foam in the top left.
- Apply Sakura glaze pen to ice and drink to make it look wet.