- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3370 Easter Lillies PreCut Set (lily images)
- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross PreCut Set (Happy Easter)
- Copic Markers: Y04, Y06, Y17, R14, YG23 and YG25
- Spellbinders Nestibilities Labels Four Set
- Spellbinders Nestibilities Grand Labels Four Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- white, yellow and green cardstock that coordinate with marker colors
- Cut yellow cardstock to 7" x 10". Half fold to 5" x 7" for card base.
- Die cut Copic compatible white cardstock using 6" grand labels 4 die.
- Stamp lily images on die cut white using Memento Tuxedo Black.
Alternative Method: Layout the images on one block so they fit inside the die, stamp them and then die cut the stamped image.
- Color using colors indicated above. Lily images will not be seen for the most part just the leaves and buds.
- Stamp lily images on scraps of Copic compatible white cardstock. Color just the lily images. Fussy cut out lily images. The three that are joined were left together as one piece.
- Die cut and emboss green cardstock using the 6 7/8" grand labels four die.
- Stamp Happy Easter on white cardstock using the same black ink. Die cut this image using the 1 3/8" labels four die.
- Die cut and emboss green cardstock mat using the 2 1/8" labels four die.
- Mount the large green base to the center of the card front.
- Mount the white lily die cut cardstock in the center of the green mat.
- Using dimensional foam tape, mount the fussy cut out lily images over the corresponding image on the white cardstock.
- Mount Happy Easter to its mat, then mount this in top center empty area using dimensional foam tape.