- Inky Antics 11029MC Carrot Bunny clear stamp set
- Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder
- Ranger/Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
- Ranger Blending Tool with blending foam
- non-stick craft sheet
- Spellbinders Nestibilities Classic Ovals Small
- Spellbinders Nestibilities Scalloped Ovals
- Copic Markers: YR68, YR65, G09, G07 and R11
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Gelly roller white Souffle Pen
- white and orange cardstock
- Cut orange cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" for card base.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4" white for mat. Dry emboss using the Textile embossing folder. Place on non stick craft sheet. Dab blending tool into spiced marmalade ink pad and then use the blender to color the embossing. The raised areas will tend to pick up more ink, helping them stand out, but you are trying to get the whole sheet random shades of orange to make your own interesting background paper.
- Stamp "From Someone..." on scrap white cardstock. Die cut with 2" oval.
- Die cut 2 1/2" scalloped oval.
- Attach oval to scalloped oval. Decorate each scallop with a small dot of white souffle ink.
- Cut 2 3/8" x 3 3/8" white cardstock. Stamp rabbit and carrot images on it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color using Copic colors above.
- Cut 2 5/8" x 3 5/8" orange cardstock. Mount bunny and carrot image in center.
- Mount embossed mat to center of card front.
- Mount bunny with carrot image and the words on top of the embossed mat using dimensional foam tape.