- Stampin' Up! Words By Wilson stamp set
- Stampin' Up! Alphadot Numbers
- Coloring supplies
- Studio A.C.M. colored pencils
- Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits)
- blending stumps
- white, green, blue, red and yellow cardstock
- Memento ink pads
- Cottage Ivy
- Rose Bud
- Danube Blue
- Rich Cocoa
- Bahama Blue
- Lulu Lavender
- Rhubarb Stalk
- Lady Bug
- New Sprout
- Tuxedo Black
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of yellow cardstock for base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 2 5/8" x 4" piece of white cardstock. Stamp each of the numbers from the Stampin' Up! Alphadot set two to three times using a different color for each number. (What I actually did was stamp out a full sheet of paper so I was only working with one inked stamp and one open color at a time and then cut it down to 8 pre-stamped pieces.) Mount this on the left side of the card base, leaving a 1/8" border on the left, top and bottom.
- Cut a 2 5/8" x 4" piece of red cardstock. Mount flush with the edge of the stamped white cardstock so none of the yellow background shows in between the two pieces.
- Cut a 2" x 3" piece of white cardstock. Stamp the lottery ticket image from the Stampin' Up! Words By Wilson set on it. Color this image using colored pencils. You can use gamsol and a blending stump to blend the shirt out to an even shade if necessary.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of green cardstock. Mount lottery image onto this mat.
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of blue cardstock. Mount green mat to this mat.
- Using dimensional foam, mount this completed assembly so it covers the paper joint, visually joining the two base pieces together, but its not so far away from the right edge that you need to add something else over on the right.
- Using the coodinating stamp from the Stampin' Up! Words By Wilson set for the inside verse.