- Stampin' Up! Words By Wilson stamp set
- Coloring supplies
- Koh-I-Nor woodless colour pencils
- Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits)
- Blending stumps
- Copic markers - R24, R27, Y06, Y04, Y02, B14, B12, YG05, V12 and G17
- red, yellow, blue and white cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of blue cardstock for base. Half fold to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Cut 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of white cardstock. Stamp ship image on cardstock using black ink.
- Color ship using Copic markers (shown above on left) or using colored pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits (shown below on left).
- Cut 3" x 3" piece of red cardstock for mat. Mount ship image to this mat.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of yellow cardstock. Mount red mat to this mat.
- Cut 2 3/4" x 1" piece of white cardstock. Stamp first part of saying on this cardstock.
- Cut 3" x 1 1/4" piece of red cardstock for mat. Mount white stamped with saying to red mat.
- Cut 3 1/4" x 1 1/2" piece of yellow cardstock for mat. Mount red mat to yellow mat.
- Mount yellow mat evenly in center of card with 1/4" inch border on the top, in the middle and on the bottom. Optionally, you may wish to mount these using dimensional foam. I did not for this card.
- Stamp the punchline for this saying on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock and mount inside the card.