- Swing stamp images - Repeat Impressions
- Background flower - Stamps By Judith
- Copic markers
- bird: BV13, BV11
- branch: E57, G24
- cat: E35, E33 and E31
- lavender, black and white card stock
- scoring board
- Memento Tuxedo black ink
- Colorbox Frost white ink
- Cut 6 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of lavender card stock for
- Cut 3 7/8" x 3 3/4" template from scrap paper.
Center on card and lightly trace. You can adjust the card to fit any
images by changing the size of this template and the starting card
- Mark 1" wide strip in the center of the card. Score these
lines but only from the edge of the card to the template lines.
- Cut the template lines but don't cut the 1" strip in
between the two score lines. It's probably easiest to do this with a
trimmer that clearly marks where the blade is cutting in the trimmer.
- Cut 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" piece of white card stock for
the front image. Stamp bird and color.
- Mount bird to 3" x 3 1/2" piece of black card stock
then mount this to the back of the swing panel on the right hand side.
The back of the swing panel is what you see when its folded up.
- Cut 3 3/8" x 3 3/4" piece of white card stock for
the back image. Stamp cat and color.
- Mount cat to 3 5/8" x 3 4" piece of black card
stock. Mount this in the center of the front of the swing panel.
- Stamp flowers on the card base using white ink. Add glitter
glue to the center of each flower and set aside to dry.
- Card should fit in a regular card envelope when close.