- Stampin' Up! All I Have Seen Stamp Set
- EK Success Paper Shapers Swirl Flourish
- 1/4" corner rounder
- Crystal Stickles
- Memento Summer Sky ink pad
- Memento Tangelo ink pad
- Memento Pear Tart ink pad
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
- Bazzill Basics A7 Brown Card
- White, green, yellow, blue and orange cardstock
- Use Bazzil Basics A7 card or cut 10" x 7" piece of brown cardstock for base. Half fold to 5" x 7".
- Stamp all three images from stamp set in a vertical line on white cardstock using ink colors that coordinate with the paper squares. I left the previous stamp down on the paper and used it as a guide for the next one instead of removing it right after stamping it. Trim down to 1/4" white border and round corners.
- Stamp sentiment on yellow cardstock using brown ink. Trim down and round corners.
- Cut blue mat for sentiment cardstock. You only need to get the height right. The rest can hide under the white. Round corners.
- Mount yellow onto the blue mat in the right hand side.
- Cut green and orange squares. Round one corner.
- Punch out 2 flourishes from white.
- Using unmounted white as a guide, start building the layers by mounting orange then green squares.
- Next mount (liquid glue works great) a flourish from the bottom of the card up to under where the blue will go.
- Mount a second flourish so its on top of both squares and the card and there is enough room to fit the blue piece in between the two flourishes. You can play with the angles if needed.
- Mount the blue piece.
- Mount the white strip over the random edges so you have a clean 1/4" border with the sentiment.
- Apply stickles to the flourishes and white areas on the stamped images.
- Set aside to dry.