- heart stamps from Purple Daisy Designs
- red, pink and white cardstock
- pink card from Bazzill Basics Paper A7 Cards and Envelopes
- ColorBox Frost White ink pad
- Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer
- Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch Around the Page Punch Set
- Crystal Stickles
Because the hearts are placed inside a square, they can easily be rotated 90 degrees to make a vertical layout if you prefer.
- Stamp 3 hearts on red cardstock using the Frost White ink pad. Let ink dry or quickly heat set it.
- Cut out hearts.
- Attach hearts to 2" x 2" pink square.
- Attach pink squares evenly along 7" x 2 3/4" white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of red cardstock to 7" x 4" then punch long edges using eyelet lace punch.
- Adhere white cardstock in center of punched red cardstock.
- Adhere red cardstock to top of card base.
- Apply Crystal Stickles to border of hearts and let dry.
- Apply Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer over top of hearts and let dry to give hearts a glossy acrylic top coat.