- stamped image from Rubber Cottage
- Copic markers
- V17 and V15 for strip on hat
- N6, N4 and N2 for dresses and hats
- YG07 and YG05 for faces and hands
- B24 and B21 for bubbles
- C6 and C4 for kettle
- R24, YR04 and Y35 for fire
- E37, E35 and E31 sticks
- R11 mouth
- witching you words by Inkadinkado 95799 M for inside sentiment
- Memento black ink
- Spica black pen
- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" purple cardstock for base
- 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" black cardstock
- 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" white cardstock
Suggestion: Use the "Witching you..." words from this card on white for the inside sentiment.
- Half fold black card base to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Stamp image on white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then cut down to size. The horizontal width is the minimum possible in order to get it onto a card - it may be difficult to stamp it right on precut paper.
- Color image using Copic marker colors detailed above.
- Apply Spica black pen to lines coming out of culdren so they have a slight glittery look and stand out.
- Mount image to 3/8" black mat.
- Mount black mat to card front.