- Cricut Wild Cards Cartridge
- Cricut Expression
- Copic Markers:
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Dee Gruenig Posh Green Brush Marker to ink edges. Could use the Copic YG17 as well.
- Sakura white Gelly Roller
- Frog image was an unmounted rubber image from Stamps N More
- When choosing paper, you will want the marker colors and papers to coordinate. You can adjust either as necessary to make this work with your supplies.
- Cut card at 6.75 inches from light green cardstock.
- Cut liner for card by cutting blackout version of card at 6.5 inches from white paper.
- Cut frame for window in card and "I missed your birthday!" words from green cardstock at 6.75 inches.
- Cut envelope in desired color at 6.75 inches. This is the maximum size you can cut on a 12x12 mat.
- Ink edges of front of card with green marker so they stand out better.
- Stamp frog on front of opened card. You need to open card or insert scrap paper to avoid stamping on the exposed inside.
- Color frog using Copic markers. Yes - image was stamped and colored directly on the green cardstock and the Copics still worked.
- Mount white liner into folded card. Be careful to secure window portion so you can mount on it. Wait until you are finish coloring so you don't get ink bleeding into it.
- Now mount words on white in window. The easiest way to do this is with a paper glue from a fine tip bottle.
- Mount frame around window. The easiest way to do this is with a paper glue from a fine tip bottle.
- Suggestion: Use "I toadally frog-got" from Sparkle N Sprinkle Set 333 - Animals - Frogs inside card liner for words.
- Use Sakura white Jelly Roller to make frog eyes white.
- Assemble envelope.
If you have a Gypsy you can download the .gypsy file I created when making this card. You will need to use Gypsy Sync to upload it to your Gypsy then you can open it on the Gypsy. The layers are set up for a 12x12 mat with 12x12 or 8 1/2 x 11 paper depending on the layer.