- Inky Antics 0695J Puppy Love stamp
- Stampin' Up! Hugs and Wishes
- Sakura Clear Glaze pen
- Loew-Cornell Watercolor Pencils
- Burnt Umber
- Burnt Sienna
- Light Brown
- Dove blender pen
- red cardstock
- white cardstock
- brown cardstock
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- DCWV The Stack 4 for patterned paper
- Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white card base. Fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Cut 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" white cardstock. Stamp with puppy love image in Memento Tuxedo Black and set aside to give ink time to dry completely.
- Cut 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" brown for mat.
- Cut 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" red for mat.
- Color image with watercolor pencils and Dove blender pen.
- Mount colored image to brown mat and then mount brown mat to red mat.
- Cut 2" x 1" white cardstock and stamp with Birthday Hugs and Wishes stamp using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Cut 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" red cardstock for mat.
- Cut 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" brown cardstock for mat.
- Mount stamped words to brown mat, then mount brown mat to gray mat.
- Mount Birthday Hugs and Wishes to right hand vertical center of card front.
- Mount puppy love matted image on left flap of card, with right edge slightly overlapping words.
- Use Sakura glaze pen on the dogs nose and tongue to give them a wet look.
- Set aside until glaze dries completely.