- Hampton Arts JD4834 Sentiment Tree Stamp
- Versamark ink pad
- Ranger Embossing Powder Gold (EPJ00198)
- Heat tool
- Adirondack Metallic Acrylic Paint Dabber Gold
- 4" x 5 1/4" Recollections gemstones green paper
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock for base
- Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold Ink
- Half fold white card base to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Paint edges of top front gold using dabber. For best results, paint folded on a non stick craft sheet and place a larger piece of scrap paper inside the card to protect the bottom half. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment tree in center of green gemstone paper using Versamark ink.
- Cover with gold embossing powder. I found if I held the paper at a 120 degree angle and used a generous amount any excess powder rolled off this particular paper quickly and I did not need any kind of antistatic powder to get a good image.
- Heat set powder. The powder I used was very dull in color and turned a bright gold when melted so it was very easy to tell when it was set.
- Mount green to dry card front.
- Stamp your choice of words inside using a gold ink.