- Cornucopia stamp from Purple Daisy Designs
- Stampin' Up! Holidays and Wishes Stamp Set for words
- Copic Markers
- R27, R24 and R22 for apple
- E37, E35, E33 for cornucopia
- BV08, BV04, BV02 for grapes. Use colorless blender (0) on tops of grapes after you finish blending to restore light on top any that got too dark.
- Y19 for corn
- G94 for corn stalk leaves
- YR68, YR16, YR15 for pumpkin
- YR68 and YR16 for orange
- YG25, YG23 and YG21 for pear
- G99 and G94 for leaves
- N5 and N3 for interior shadow
- leaves are various layers of colors above
- brown, red and orange cardstock
- white cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- small leaf punch
- Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" brown card base. Half fold to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Using Memento black ink, or another Copic safe ink, stamp cornucopia on 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" white cardstock. Leave space for words to go in the top left.
- Color image using Copic marker colors explained above.
- Cut 1/8" mat in orange (5" x 3 3/4").
- Mount stamped cardstock to orange mat.
- Cut 1/8" mat in red (5 1/2" x 4").
- Mount orange mat to red.
- Mount red mat to brown card base.
- Stamp Happy Thanksgiving on scrap white using brown ink. Trim down to 2" x 5/8".
- Cut 1/8" mat (2 1/4" x 7/8") for words using same brown as base.
- Mount in whitespace in top left area using dimensional foam.
- Punch out oak leaf from orange cardstock. Draw lines and dots in it with a fine point black marker to make it match the leaves in the image. Glue to top left corner of sentiment.