- 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" strip of Provo Craft Easter Eggs paper
- 5 1/2" x 2" light purple cardstock
- 5 1/2" x 3" yellow cardstock
- 2" x 3" violet cardstock
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" peach cardstock for base
- Studio G Happy Easter Clear Stamp
- Stampin' Up! water based black Ink
Note: The Easter Eggs paper used here was the leftover from making several of the Chickadee Happy Easter card. If you cut the paper right you get 6 fronts for the Chickadee card and 2 strips for this one with no waste.
- Fold peach card stock in half to make the card base.
- Stamp Happy Easter in bottom right.
- Mount yellow on peach base, so Happy Easter words look centered vertically.
- Mount light purple cardstock in center of yellow.
- Mount Easter Eggs paper in center of light purple.